The most incredibly advanced range of sinking lines ever made.
Sinking lines, with a sink rate from 3-8 inches per second, developed for the lake angler, and packed with the very finest assets.
A powerful head loads the rod up from the first cast; welded loops on the front end allow anglers to change rigs at high speed; RIO's non-stretch "ConnectCore™" core results in fantastic sensitivity for detecting the softest take, and a unique "hang marker" shows anglers when the line is coming to the end, or when to fish the "hang."
- Non-stretch core for the ultimate in sensitivity and hook setting capability
- Powerful, front loaded head for easy casting and maximum distance
- Density Compensated for perfect fly control
- "Hang Marker" helps determine where the end of the line is
- Welded loops for super fast rigging