DURABILITY/BREATHABILITY RATIO YOU CAN BANK ON
Simms’ develops all its women’s waders with beta from the world’s best female guides.
Enter the new Freestone® Stockingfoots, where articulated patterning in cahoots with center leg seams prioritize fit for appreciated fishing comfort.
The Toray® QuadraLam™ perimeter breathes easy, repels water, and bushwhacks with conviction, while waders conveniently convert from chest- to waist-high level thanks to reversible suspender buckles.
Fleece-lined reach-through pockets keep hands nimble through nuclear weather and amplify storage options. And, finally, exercise your right to accessorize via an internal zipper interface that synchs with the Tippet Tender™ Pocket or Waterproof Wader Pouch (both sold separately). Simms’ best warranty in wading comes standard.
- Simms’ proven Women’s wader fit developed with feedback from the best female guides in the world
- Articlulated patterning combined with center leg seam cosntruction offer the ultimate in fit and comfort
- Reach-through handwarmer pocket is fleece lined for comfort, and offers secure storage for gear
- Reversible suspender buckles offer an easy conversion to a waist high wader
- Internal zipper interface for attaching the Tippet Tender™ Pocket or Waterproof Wader Pouch (both sold separately)
FABRIC TECH: 4-Layer Toray® QuadraLam™ Technology
APPROX. WEIGHT: 31 oz