Optimized for absolute functionality across rivers of opportunity, Simms’ Headwaters Convertible delivers top up—or down—performance depending on your fishing preferences. Wade aggressively, for instance, by taking advantage of chest-high capabilities, then cash in on waist-high comfort via an intuitive extension system for seamless conversions. Additional features include the easy-breathing benefits of a GORE-TEX® 3-layer Pro Shell build, combined with the mobility and abrasion stymieing skills of front leg-seam construction. A new waistband with integrated belt loops houses a best-in-class 2-inch elastic belt, featuring Simms’ Trout buckle for added style points.
- Lightweight: GORE-TEX® 3-Layer fabric
- GORE-TEX® reinforced fabric in front leg panel for added durability
- NEW convertible upper with innovative extension system at waist allows easy conversion from pant to chest high wader
- NEW waistband construction with integrated belt loops and high-quality 2” elastic belt featuring Simms Trout buckle
- Front leg seam construction to help eliminate inseam abrasion issues
- Abrasion-resistant material for more durable built-in gravel guards
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell Technology
APPROX. WEIGHT: 41 oz/1162 g
SIZES: S, M, MS, MK, ML, L(9-11), L(12-13), LS, LK, LL(9-11), LL(12-13), XL, XLS, XLK, XXL
Click the Size Chart tab above for measurements.